The person for this position must be a quick learner, will help get things taken care of; a worker who is willing and able to do the needed office and leg work on a project.
- Work with Director to develop and execute effective, innovative recruiting and client referral campaigns in a efficient and timely manner.
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring of clients and caregivers.
- Assist in the Management of office workflow to continually improve our progress.
- Assist with the Management and operation of the master schedule for staffing needs.
- Assist with the Management of records of personal related data (HR documents, time sheet, sign in sheets, payroll).
- Distribute HR documents; explain the content of each document and the onboarding process.
- Conduct background and reference checks on prospective employees.
- File reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with verifying activities and reconcile cash and debit receipts and submit to bookkeeping.
- Notify staff of expired documents collaborate with program managers to schedule training.
- Maintaining job ads on job site such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Craigslist etc. enter content on website, group emails.
- screen job applicant calls and contacts, check applicant credential before hire, and maintain digital and paper files. Book transports and Perform office duties.
Required Skill Sets Include:
- Word Processing
- Staffing Software
- Computer and Internet Savvy
- Certificate or Associate's Degree in office administration, office management, or administrative assistance
Serious applicants only. If interested, please fill out the application below and someone from our office will contact you to schedule an interview.
Compensation: PAY BY WEEK or Bi-Weekly - Sign on Bonus for the most qualified.
Salary is also negotiable and based on experience and verifiable references
(The position can also be a 1099 position as an Independent Management Service) are also welcome.